Over the holidays I decided to make a dish that my whole family would love. Being busy with all the holiday shopping, gift wrapping, decorating and generally being mom, I wanted to make a dish that was both easy and quick to make. So here we go, easy to make Ambrosia Salad! Enjoy!
- 1 tub of whipped topping
- 1 1/2 cups of colored marshmallows (colored is preference, you can use all white too)
- 2 mandarin oranges, sliced into pieces
- 1 can of pineapple chunks in own juice
- 1 can of fruit cocktail
- 1 cup of shredded coconut
- 1 cup of chopped nuts (I used walnuts, u can use pecans or any)
- 1/4 cup marchino cherries diced. One while for garnish
- One large bowl
1. In large bowl, place one tub of whipped topping. Make sure it’s not frozen and is able to be folded.
2. Drain both cans of fruit and add in the bowl.
3. Add the 1 cup of shredded coconut, 1 cup of nuts and 1 1/2 cup of marshmallows.
4. Add sliced mandarin oranges.
5. Fold all ingredients together and refrigerate at least an hour.
Ambrosia Salad. Enjoy! 😊🥄🍒
Want another dessert recipe? Check out my Creamy and Delicious Flan!